Saturday, December 12, 2015

Washington DC: Party Time

This photo blog post is a little off topic and not really typical for me.  But hey, it's December and I just wanted to share some random photos that I've captured.  Not necessarily any architecture or nature shots.  A few months back, I took a road trip with a few fraternity brothers to surprise our college buddy Josh for his 40th birthday.  It was a very special gathering as the 4 of us are particularly close - a great friendship that has remained strong for over 15 years.  Josh's wife organized the gathering and we ended the night at a warehouse night club that had an 80s rave party.  Great music and awesome friends - that's all you need.





1 comment:

  1. Nice lasers. I would like to hear a clip of THAT music as I scroll thru these

    ReplyDelete